AGP modules selected
kernel streamlined . . . no extranious modules
Copied over home directory
Atherose MadWifi drivers installed
Xorg compiled, xorg.conf created
So, I finally get a fast computer, eg this t41, and I can't get dri working for it with the ati module for x.org... Shadows and compositing and transparency are sooo close, but yet... so far.
- APM is working. . . . Why did I label the package -acpi? I suck... That's why.
- Hard drive running well: Timing buffered disk reads: 110 MB in 3.01 seconds = 36.60 MB/sec
- Suspend to RAM . . . Works with APM
- ACPI Suspend to RAM . . . LCD won't come back! COME BACK DISPLAY!
- Sound . . . Gotta figure out how to save volume when using udev
- trackpoint -> Working fine, no problems.
- touchpad -> How can I perminatly link /dev/input/event* to /dev/event*?
- powernowd installed and running.... ooohhh.... powersavings.