Taking a journey to the areas of Chicago that I can afford, and work daily commute wise, I've decided that Chicago looks to not be so promising a place. Today was not a loss though, I realized there are more things that I require for my place; things that I did not consider before.
I also realized just how much I want an area I can walk places. Walk to the store, walk to a resturant, walk somewhere, anywhere everywhere.
- Biggest thing: Need places to walk to.
- At least one Bedroom + More Rooms (eg, studios suck)
- Minimum Master Bedroom size 12x10
- Close to El
- Close to Highway (takes priority over el if necessary)
- Max 45 minute drive to Rolling Meadows or Elk Grove Village during my daily commute @ 10am and 7pm
- In unit Washer/Dryer
- Central Air and Natural Gas Heating or w/in assessments
- Two parallel big walls, one for projection, one for couch area
- Oak Park looking like the only place, atm
- Deck/Patio/Outside area thing
- Combination Kitchen (Kitchens on their own are a waste of space)
- "Open floor plan"
- Dish Washing machine