Because I had to layover in San Francisco anyways, I took an extra day (today) to stop by the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA.
- Rode an electric scooter three blocks to a meeting
- Ate a tasty hunan beef lunch
- Drank lots of liquid from the 7-11-if-7-11-were-free like snack room.
- Ate some cookies.
- Prepped for a super long flight!
- Got kinda nervious about my trip (for the first time)
- Mmmm.... Orange juice
- Got three new laptop batteries
- Ate a Tasty dinner, cooked to order pasta!
- Played ots of foos-ball
- Did some work