- I will rapidly use up the 50k frequent flier miles I've racked up on these crazy trips to Taiwan.
- I will be living in a box in a city. I am hoping for a refrigerator size box and am looking at spending only around $2500 a month. Hopefully my loan request will be accepted so that I can afford the double layer cardboard boxes. If you know anyone in San Francisco who is looking for a box roommate, let me know; I'm interested. Said location needs to have a fast Internet connection. Preferably 15mb/s
- I'm going to be driving across the country in my car. I'm going to need some help. I'll cover: food, fun, drink, fun and sleeping and a flight home. My Dad already volunteered though. I'm thinking I'll need another two people if my moving doesn't sync up right with another Googler's (Francisco) move.
- I've never lived in my own place before. I will have to do my own cooking. This sounds like disaster.
- San Francisco has terrible weather. If you come visit bring pants and jackets, not just shorts and t-shirts.
- I'm moving in late November. Sorry its so sudden, I've only been talking about moving for two years.
- I will be selling/giving away things. Yay!
- Tech support from cali is almost as difficult as tech support from Taiwan.
- I will have more things to say later.
Friday, September 29, 2006
I'm moving to California.
So what does this mean?