Monday, March 31, 2008
Street Hacks and More - An Evening with Chipchase, Burns, and Adaptive Path at Adaptive Path (Wednesday, April 9, 2008) - Upcoming
Sunday, March 30, 2008
- 00:39 Level 1 zombie scenario. Watch out in sf. Will notify upon military personelle presence or more than current zombie poplation (about five) #
- 00:42 Please confirm.... any other zombie incident tonight? #
Saturday, March 29, 2008
my fingers dont fit.
wow i can see at 90 degrees
how does wifi work
how do i get tothe menu system
itsbeen three months how do thy know i didnt die of dysentary
how do i find the apps.
it mostly looks black and white and grey.
what is the origin of the neighborhood manger.
why firefox not tell me how to get internet.
alt tab works. wow
im supposed to tag things? wtf?
there is so much space between keys... give me more key space.
there is a wide touch pad. why does it not work except for its center panel.
what does the hand do?
why does the left mouse button have a NO! X buton?
go to corners. there is the "dock"
how do i get onthe internets?
the x button does not close the firefox issue.
click activity then click stop. stop means exit.
alt tab how picture then click erase. then activity is closed.
i clicked chat. then i couldnt chat.
how do i get online.
oh no clicked erase. chat window is still there. go away chat window.
"where are you writing" huber says? i dont know i say. writing in the writing box.
i just starred the review. i wonder what that means.
oh god the light is blnking. what does it mean. is there a demon?
i clicked group. then there wa n x with a person. what now?
i went to network again then typed password. thn the internet worked. why not a connection automagical to free the net?
two finger typing... when did i do that last?
look at that.. logged into gmail? why is communication not #1 when loading the internet? i see science tab but how do i talk to people. nred activity centric interface.
clicking on image of web page in alt tab doe not load app. why not?
news reader loaded gmail... why?
acoustic tape measure. i must share. how do i do that? oh... there it is.
news reader... bbc channel.
they took away my internet. how do i get on free the net ?Z
ope en antne
open antennae before open device. that is the lock.
lets see if kevin is online...
ohno... rock band guitar insted... it didnt do anything.
rock band guitar looked like...
oops. copy n paste does not work from terminal.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
- 19:51 When the hell is Jeff Gibson coming to visit? #
- 20:14 WTF.. you can't buy tickets for Alkaline Trio? I have to join a damn social network? #
- 20:14 Are they trying to destroy my angsty years? #
- 20:15 at least I'm going to the alk3 show the nigfht prior in santa cruz. #
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
See, work has been pretty tough the past few weeks as I work on a project that seems to progressing in the wrong direction. Its been tough enough that I, the dude who's not "professional" in the first place has slid some place far south of sane.
So, what did I do today? Well, I wrote a neat little app that I'm going to clean up before I publish. Its very simple: a quotes database with neat cross-linking between posters and the people they've quoted. It has four models to it and it is only a few hundred lines of python and a bit of html but after a day of working on this little guy I'm actually a bit proud of it.
Frameworks... This is the first time I've put together a website with a "web framework" of any sort. I never realized how wonderful it would be to not have to worry about writing SQL schemas, handling CGI and dealing with HTTP. There is now thousands of aborted lines of code that will never be written because someone thought ahead and saw that some code only has to be written once.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
- 11:58 Took the day off . . . Its nice to sit in my recliner catching up on the world. #
- 12:03 Woke up and wanted to write an app to store sill quotes. Almost done now! Yay webpap framworks! #
- 12:04 s/sill/silly/ or s/sill/Still/ #
- 15:57 Mikal's gift has shipped! #
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
firstname.lastname@example.org shared this with you: roofus : photos : 2008.03.10-12 Forklift Ski Trip- powered by SmugMug
The ultimate in photo sharing. Easily create online photo albums. Share, store, organize and print.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
- Weezer - Buddy Holly
- Queens of the Stone Age Pack 01
- Queens of the Stone Age - 3's & 7's
- Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister
- Queens of the Stone Age - Sick Sick Sick
- All American Rejects - Move Along
- The Sounds - Song With a Mission
- David Bowie - Heroes
Friday, March 7, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
- 09:01 Rock Band withdrawl! The agony! #
- 09:02 Reading: Wireless Nation: The Frenzied Launch of the Cellular Revolution in Amercia tinyurl.com/37qfnd//www.google.com/search?q=w ... #
- 13:15 "Based on what you've told us so far, we're playing this track because it features punk roots, a subtle use of vocal harmony, a vocal-ce ... #