Friday, June 19, 2009
I took the day off in order to spend it writing some code. My goal for today is to finish with a fully-functional exception catcher for my projects so that I don't have to require users to send me tracebacks or exceptions when they occur. I started by registering http://dumpcatcher.appspot.com. I will be pushing frequently to this site as I add features. I chose App Engine because I like that its hassle-free application deployment. Launch the app, run it, walk away and it should just work! Second, I registered http://dumpcatcher.googlecode.com. I will be pushing the code here pretty much just as frequently as I push the site. I chose Mercurial as the SCM because I am sick and tired of git. So... Let me begin... Addendum: I actually ended up going into work instead of taking the day off and coded this on a flight to Cambodia.